Our Strategy Building Session Will:
- Identify your goals
- Organize your tangible and intangible resources
- Identify missing resources like people and technology
- Gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Evaluate new opportunities
- Develop a specific course of actions
- Establish milestones to keep track of progress
- Create a road-map to success
What is an A.I.M.S. Analysis
The A.I.M.S. Analysis is a new marketing tool similar to S.W.O.T. It increases sales and saves money by focusing the organization’s marketing resources at a specific target.Learn More
- US reportedly mulls requiring domestic 5G equipment to be made outside China - CNET
- The Internet Has Made Dupes—and Cynics—of Us All
- Trying to map our customer onboarding/retention journey.
- Two days left to apply to Startup Battlefield at Disrupt SF 2019
- In-House vs. Outsource: What’s the Best Accounting Strategy for Your Startup?
- Which Of These 3 Types Of Learner Are You?